As I consider myself to be a good psychologist I decided to help him - Antonio Jesús Cruz




Texto en español en Sinopsis: "Como me considero un buen psicólogo decidí socorrerlo".

Traducido al inglés.

As soon as I saw him on the bridge with lost look and the confused face I knew he neded help. As I consider myself a good psychologist I decided to help him. I approached, offered him a cigarette and we spent long hours talking, leaning on the railing.
it was almost dawn when I pressed the trigger. I supported his body on my shoulder and fired for the second time to his head. Then, with a push I threw him to the river. I walked away with serene steps and with the satisfaction of the fulfilled duty. There is nothing that satisfies me more than helping the undecided suicides.

Antonio Jesús Cruz

No hay comentarios: